General Information About Admission (It can be changed according to order of Higher Education Department CG or Administration MG Govt. College Kharsia) :-
1. Admissions to college are granted only after verification of the required documents.
2. Prescribed application forms along with prospectus (only for 2nd year and final year) are available at the college office, they can be obtained during office hours. The forms must be duly filled in by the Parent/Guardian and submitted on or before the final date of submission.
3. Prior to admission, an informal assessment is conducted to ensure prior learning .
4. Students selected for admission have to deposit the all annual fee online through SB Collect and must complete the other formalities on the same day to seek admission.
Documents To Be Submitted (For New Students) :-
1. Seeking persons will have to register online starting from 01st June often each year.
2. True copies of mark sheets of all the last college examinations, 10th, 12th (dully attested by self).
2. Prior to admission, an informal assessment is conducted to ensure prior learning .
3. Original Transfer Certificate, Character Certificate and Migration Certificate (If board/University changes)
4. Caste Certificate (in case of ST/SC/OBC) and Residance Certificate.
5. Email address.
6. The all mark sheets of last exams of college (for other regular students)
Rules & Regulations :-
1. Students are expected to come regularly to college except on days when they are sick. A proper application is to be sent addressed to the Principal through the class teacher if a student wants to avail leave.
2. Absent without leave application will be marked as absent ‘A’ in the college’s attendance register and if the leave is on an assessment date then retest will be not be carried out.
3. If a student is late, he/she will be marked Tardy ‘T’ in the attendance register.
4. Any loss or breakage will not be compensated by the college or held responsible for.
5. Girls are not expected to wear dangling jewelers of any sort. Fancy clips and hair bands except the college band are not allowed.
6. Sikh students should wear the college’s uniform colored turban.
7. All the items brought to college should be properly tagged and labeled. It is not the college duty to keep track of student’s belongings. Each student has to take care of his/her own personal belongings.
8. Students are expected to adhere to the college reporting time, late comings in any case is not advisable and should be refrained from.
9. Parents visiting hours are from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 (afternoon). These timings are to be strictly followed.
10. The college gates are however open on PTM days from 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
11. It is advised that parents should not send costly items to the teachers, as we believe the best token of appreciation is the student who knows how to please the teacher with small handmade cards and notes.
12. The college report card, almanac, student’s I-card are their own property and should be taken due care. Any damages/loss should be brought to the notice of the college authorities and a replacement is immediately required on payment of the due fee.
13. Any damage done to the college property is treated as a major loss. The cost of the items with breakage/damages will be recovered from the students caution money.
14. If a student is suffering from any contagious disease such as measles, chicken pox, scabies, mumps etc, then it is highly advised that the student takes adequate medical treatment and reports back to college only after full recovery. For the intervening period of absence, the student must inform the college within three days with proper medical certificate accompanying a leave application.
15. Since the college marks the attendance in the morning hours only, it is advised that parents refrain from picking students in the mid of college working hours. It not only hampers the college working system but also inculcates casual attitude among students.
16. Self commuters are expected to keep a track of their bicycles. College doesn’t permit any student to come by motorized vehicles (with gear). However for 1st, 2nd year (Age above 18 years) are permitted to come by gear motorized vehicle. Ensure that the student wears proper safety gear and should have all necessary and valid documents.
17. Any query related to academics should be handled by the competent authorities and in no way should be communicated through the drivers and conductors of the buses or for the matter the college gate security.
18. Parents are advised to sort all the queries related to their child through the PTMs.
25. Students will not be allowed to bring articles which may prove a source of disturbance.
27. A record of the address of Parents/Guardians is maintained in the college office. Any change should be properly informed.
28. Application for T.C. should be submitted with the school leaving proforma provided in the manual. The T.C. will be issued after 7 working days of the submission of application.
29. The college management reserves the right to add or amend any of these rules and the same shall be binding upon the parents/guardians and students.